- 2 cans tuna fish, drained
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 slice of multi grain bread, crumbled
- 1 egg
- ½ onion, diced
- Salt and pepper
- Drain tuna and place in mixing bowl
- Mix in all other ingredients
- Prepare skillet on stove with oil.
- Form patties and place onto skillet, flipping after 3-4 minutes.
- 2 large zucchinis, grated
- 2 large eggs
- 1 small onion, minced
- ¼ cup grated reduced fat cheddar cheese
- ½ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- After you’ve grated the zucchini, wring it out to get rid of the excess water.
- In the bowl, add all other ingredients and mix.
- Grab the mixture and roll it into small balls and place them on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes.